Attractive, rustic double photo frame, made from recycled bicycle chains.
Really well made – chunky and strong, by a Fairtrade supplier – using old and broken chains from the streets of Delhi in India.
The old chains are cleaned up, and welded into these strong and tactile photo frames.
- Holds a two 6 x 4 photos
- Frame hinged in the centre with sturdy hinge.
- Freestanding/pop out stand at the back
- Photos can be added/removed through removable panels on the reverse
- Chunky & sturdy photo frame
- Great gift for dads, husbands, sons or boyfriends and those with a love of cycling.
18.5cm standing height
Comes boxed, with label describing recycled nature of the product.